Life Lessons at 21
- Don't trust people who say bad things about others behind their back. It will be just as easy for them to do the same to you.
- Although it may be hard, try your best to leave anger and hatred behind. Live life with self-respect and courage. Most times we are stronger than we realise.
- Love your parents, especially if they have given you nothing but love all your life. Remember, they make mistakes too and that doesn't make them any less your parents.
- When you think you know everything that's when you know nothing at all. Be humble. Nobody looks that good with their nose high up in the air.
- Learn. Learn from your mistakes. Learn from other people's mistakes. Learn from a child's innocence. Because life doesn't get any easier as the years go by.
- Happiness is a choice.
- Blood is not always thicker than water.
- You can judge a book by its cover but that's too easy.
- One of my biggest mistakes in life is not believing in myself. I doubt myself too much. Imagine where I could be right now if I never held back when it was important for me to believe in myself the most.
- Don't feel pressured to be in a relationship. There's nothing wrong with waiting for the right person. Especially when you're only 16. Boys will take whatever they can get. Do you really want to be "whatever"?
Now here's a random video just for fun!